Feeling inner peace, for most Americans, seems impossible. Most of us go through the day feeling very stressed, and downright frantic. Rather than feeling calm, happy and free:
* 25% Americans feel ‘angry all the time’ while they’re at work
* 35% of women have negative thoughts about their body at least five times a day
* 40% of employees say their job is very or extremely stressful
* 35-40% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck
* 54% of Americans are concerned about the level of stress in their everyday lives
* Nearly 19 million American adults have suffered from depression during any one year period
* 25% of Americans say they have no one to talk to about personal troubles
What Is Inner Peace?
Sadly, many of us are so far away from inner peace, that the very idea sounds abstract and impossible. “But peace is what is natural to everyone, at the heart,” says Jane Ma’ati Smith. When you have achieved inner peace, you feel relaxed and at ease, even in high pressure situations. The person tailgating you during rush hour traffic, or your boss’s unreasonable demands will not faze you. But inner peace is more than just not getting angry when you’re under stress. Inner peace is about living from a heart centered place of unlimited freedom, personal power, and joy, and accessing your intuitiveness and achieving a higher consciousness.
Hundreds of thousands of people have already achieved inner peace by following the advice below:
1. Be open to the idea that your natural state of being is “at peace.”
2. Recognize that you can feel inner peace all of the time.
3. Release self limiting beliefs that are obscuring your path to enlightenment. Do you secretly doubt that you’re life will ever be happy? If you think it, it will happen, and manifest into reality.
4. Release your stress and anxiety.
5. Use sound healing and self hypnosis techniques in your everyday life.
To reach inner peace, along with a feeling of mastery over your life, you have to let go of your limiting beliefs, which is what sound healing, subliminal and self hypnosis programs can help you do. Listening is a natural ability that we all have. Sound healing, self hypnosis and subliminal programming is a simple, yet extremely powerful tool to release all the feelings that are holding you back from inner peace. It works to help you achieve any goal you desire, whether it’s a connection to a higher power, or increased knowledge of how to live peacefully in the present.